Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Blooms

Now, that SPRING has finally arrived, I thought it was time to throw out my Magnolia leaves and replace them with Quince and Spyria. They are just the right combo for a household longing for the winter months to end. When I told Nia I was headed to the market, she tagged along and took these snap shots. 


MY FAVORITE BRANCH SHOP: PERSAUDS

READ MORE

SPRING INDOORS
I love a sprinkle of spring in the home. Even if it remains cold outside having blooming branches in your home will seem like Spring has arrived. 


Simply trim and arrange in any vase. I decided to use a large ceramic container. I filled a bowl inside with water so that I did not need to fill the entire container. I then trimmed and arrange my flowers until they made sense. 










Happy Spring!


Mel

2 comments:

  1. I love forcing branches, and am currently failing... we're lucky enough to have a quince bush in our yard, but have not had success taking it inside!

    On another note: I'm obsessed with your boots! Any chance you could tell me where they are from (and I can see if I can hunt them down in a size 10.5/11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, they are Betsy Johnsons. I love them and they do not make noise because I think they are rubber soles, which also makes them super comfy!! Can't wait to see you next week Cate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...