Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday: Nursery in the Works

Hola!!! We are soooo close to vacation for Los Smiths, but before I can take off I have a few items on my to do list. ONE major to do is revamping a space for our church nursery. I LOVE a project. 


Like most of my projects, they usually have to get finished under the gun, and this case is like 24 hours. I need to make my wish list and getting all my ordering in by maƱana. YIKES!!! 

via interest

Here are a few inspiring photos I have in mind, you know, just in case Stella McCartney POPS in with her little ones…..

 I love the sofa and I know that leather is so easy to wipe down.


 I love the organization and whimsical feel of the room. 


 This space is my ultimate. The look of it feels alive, curated, and a little honest (i.e. messy).



 I am happily OBSESSING over nurseries. 
Wish me luck!


Mel



* All photos Via Pinterest-- you can follow me……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...