Thursday, July 3, 2014

Deals of the Day: TARGET Home Decor

Right now at my local Target store they have several rows of clearance items in their home decor section, which I was compelled to check out, of course, on my way to buying necessities.  I found several summery, natural fiber and metallic pieces that all tempted me.  Like this oversized basket weave tray-- perfect for our outdoor coffee table on the deck...


I love this gold and glass lamp base!  Online it's still not on sale, so I might have to run back to our store and snag this one.



Some friends of ours have this awesome woven basket with painted top in their gorgeous home, and I had no idea it was from Target!  I might just have to copy them.


xo

Liza




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...