Monday, August 11, 2014

I Heart Blue & Gold

This past week I noticed I had run out of stationary and happily stopped by to browse through the Kate Spade selection of notecards.  The last little box I bought for myself-- hot pink with gold accents-- made writing notes such a pleasure that I had to go back for more.  This time I picked up a different pattern in my favorite combination of turquoise blue, creamy white and gold.


This soothing, elegant combination of colors has been a longtime favorite of mine and one that I return to over and over.  Sometimes you just like what you like:)



White Haven Interiors

Decor Pad



xo

Liza


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...