Wednesday, August 13, 2014

STEP IT UP: FLOORS & WALLS

When ever I leave home, I can't help but obsess over areas in my home I would love to improve. Two of those areas happen to be the walls leading up to the second floor and our bedroom floors. The floor are in good shape, the staining of them is a little blah for my taste. 

So, well away the mouse will play…..











ALL IMAGES VIA PINTEREST

Obviously, I am always working towards a bargain, so stenciling myself would most likely be the most cost effective. There are so many great ideas out, help me out! What do you guys love and has anyone out there stenciled floors?


Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...