Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Summer Light

Since I am from AZ, I am always drawn toward the light. I love the light that creeps into our home early in the morning and lingers in the kitchen until 7:30 PM during long summer days. Last week the kids and I were invited to a private lake upstate. We arrived around 5:30, just in time to watch the sunset slowly over the course of two hours.  The light was magical!





I don't know about you, but as the sun fades earlier each day as we approach September, I get a little sad. The end of summer reminds us another full Fall is about to begin and my Ninos are growing much to quickly. Enjoy the last few summer days ahead. 

Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...