Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day Tacos

Well the Rev. and I have been away most of August, and last week was a warm-up start to September. Our month is already filled with work and school activities for the Ninos. I am so grateful for Labor Day because it gives us a little breathing room before we kick into high gear. 


Since we were taking the day slow I decided to make homemade tortillas and salsa. I hit the farmers market this morning at my leisure (dreamy) and picked up all our ingredients. I think fresh salsa is just about the perfect party guest, not to mention fresh tortillas off the griddle. 






 I simply roast my tomatoes, then blend together green onion, cilantro, salt, jalapeƱo, and voila you have yourself a delicious salsa. The fresh ingredients brings any salsa together. 


Happy Labor Day!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...