Tuesday, October 28, 2014

7 Year Old Camp Out

Sorry we have been a bit MIA on the blog. We have been busy preparing for Sophia's 7th birthday. This year she asked for a roof camp out. We did our best, but with a turn in very cold weather we decided to create a campout in our living room.  


We had so much fun! So much fun I wasn't overly busy taking too many pictures. A friend snapped plenty of pics, so when I have my hands on those, I will be sure to share. 
READ MORE
When I approach every party for my kids, I hope to be creative, and draw children into a world of imagination. Last week we created crafts, ran around with glow sticks, and had wonderful stories shared by Nia.  The entire evening was so much fun and magic.


  






Happy 7 Sophia!!!


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...