Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Dinner Party

Last week the Rev. and I hosted a supper for 24.  This time around I knew I would be cooking, so I planned ahead. My first step was to looking into my fabric closet and select some textiles that would work with our table scape. I found some vintage mauve velvet fabric. I knew this would be our centerpiece for color composition. So, selected a grouping of flowers in the pink familia.  



I then pulled out the napkins and china. I found everything I needed expect for uniform bowls. This is when I headed over to Fish Eddy's.  I found perfect bowls in the clearance section. I felt so lucky to find the perfect bowl at 2.00 a piece. I hit the jack pot!


Alll in all we had a wonderful time and I loved the way the colors all came together. 

Besos,

Mel


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...