Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Peonies Envy

I know we still have a long way to go before winter is behind us, but lately I've found myself wishing it were already time for spring and early summer flowers.  As my husband knows, it makes me ridiculously happy to have a vase or two full of fresh flowers in the house, and my favorite is peonies.  I love their sweet scent and how they gradually change shape so dramatically from tight buds to blooms bursting with feather soft petals.  I just wish they were in season year round:) 





Whether it's a simple bunch of a single kind and color or a complicated, multi-textured arrangement you're going for, flowers always add such a softness and burst of life to any space.  What's not to love?

Happy arranging!

Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...