Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sarah Jessica Parker

When we think of celebrity living, we picture grand estates. If I were a rich girl, my dream dwelling place would be more along the lines of a town house in Manhattan...a girl can fantasize, can't she? Especially the wife of a clergyman. 


Often when I am walking the streets of the city, I do what every tourist does, stopping to take in the city landscape. I have always been like this. When I lived in Arizona I often stopped along the side of the road to take in the desert.
  Anyhoo, I digress. My favorite street to fantasize about is actually known as "beautiful street" (19th between Irving Pl & 3rd Ave). 

Here are a few favorites.....





This is one of the last standing mansions in Manhattan.


I would say Sarah Jessica Parker is really living the dream in the West Village.  This Ohio girl has done well for herself. Check out her awesome townhouse and interiors.  







Via Apartment Therapy



Recently it was reported SJP purchased a neighboring apartment to get work done in peace and quiet.  

Where is your dream abode?  


xoxo


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...