Friday, June 8, 2012

Flowers en mi casa

These last few weeks have been full and busy. We have been busy hosting lovely dinner parties, which I LOVE, and preparing for Creative Arts Camp(we are recreating Narnia).


 I know when our house becomes a little too busy flowers can always be soothing, that and cappuccinos.   So, when I am feeling overwhelmed with a project or just life, I pick up some flowers and place them throughout the house.  Every time I see them I feel calm and know that the details of life will come together. I totally feel like the lovely lady below.

via Oscar PR Girl

Just a few stems and pop of color can make everything feel alright. 






Isn't it lovely having some peonies around and who knew babies breath would make a come back.  What do you do when your dwelling spaces becomes too hectic?

Happy Weekending!!!


Mel


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Those pretty flowers upgrade a normal day to something special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...