Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lamp Clearance at Home Goods

We have a super busy couple of weeks coming up, with a trip to NYC, a few days in Atlanta, and a visit from my Mom in between! And at the moment I am reading Jady's PhD thesis one final time before he officially submits it-- so there just aren't enough hours in the day.  Of course I can't help but try to spruce up the middle room a little more for my Mother's visit in my spare time, so today I went hunting for lamps at my favorite place, Home Goods.  Seriously, it's so much fun in there, since the prices are reasonable, and you never know what you'll find.

Today for some reason they had a bunch of fantastic options on clearance, too, (they must have just marked down lots of items in the store), and I scooped up my favorites to compare and decide.


I love the gold tree and bird lamp!  This was the only one not on clearance, but it's such a pretty, whimsical shape that I figured I should make an exception:)


I love this midnight blue glass lamp, too, and happily it was one of a pair, although I forgot to take a photo of them together.  It's pretty on its own, but the two together look fantastic.


This wild card was the surprise favorite.  The swirling blues and greens give this lamp base a great richness in person.

Happy hunting!
xo

Liza




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...