Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring en NYC

Jake and I just returned from Sea Island, GA. We had a fabulous time. Pics will be up soon!!! When we returned I was so happy to find New York in full bloom.  So when I picking up flowers this morning, there were so many choices in blossoming branches that I found making a selection tricky!  The best thing to do in this case is to make a practical choice; which blooms are least expensive and a bit more special then the usual?  I wanted to select blooms that will freshen up the apartment, so I choose greens, whites, and yellow. Who doesn't just love these yellow ranunculus! 

Here is what I found....












Happy Spring!!!


besos,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...