Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Heart Monograms (Especially Affordable Ones)

I recently discovered a new website, Mark & Graham, and have spent waaay too much time checking out every single affordably priced, wonderfully monogrammed item.  I love monograms, and so does my wonderfully personalization-addicted husband (hey, we're well matched:)), so it's no surprise that Mark & Graham's selection of interesting fonts and fun colors has captivated me.  Their brightly accented linen and cotton napkins bring something special to the table-- and the best part is, you can still afford the dinner. 


Their selection of great fonts make these napkins look less generic than most non-custom monogramming.



What you have always needed but didn't know it until now: a monogrammed tissue box cover.



Liza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...