Monday, September 2, 2013

Blue Velvet

It is amazing to see the results of your home decor coming FINALLY coming together. I have been pinning and flipping through magazines for concept ideas for months. In the end I have ended up with more then we had hoped. Our dear friend Jonathan Hansen gave us many of his beautiful pieces, and our home has happily come together.  One thing I have learned about myself is this: I am strongly attracted to whites, indigos, blues, and pinks. Never forget to integrate a little red to bring your look together, too. So, it was no surprise we recovered our bench in indigo. Here is the result and we are pretty pleased!

I pinkie promise this project flew by. Once you have your furniture stripped and have removed all the nails the fun begins. I simply used the old fabric as a patten for our new indigo velvet fabric. I cut out the fabric, draped, and staple gunned away.






There are many more living room details ahead!

Mil Besos,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...