Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Mystery Party....

We are in full preparation of Sophia's Chocolate Mystery Party. I can't wait to share all our after photos next week. For now, let me start with saying that Trader Joe's is the best source for a variety of chocolates.  I found chocolate covered chips, oranges, mints, and much more. When I was collecting interesting chocolates I paid a visit to Party City. There I found chocolate Sixlets in a variety of colors. Sophia's favorite color is turquoise, so when I found turquoise chocolates I knew I had to buy them. On my chocolate hunt, I found chocolate covered spoon at Jaques Torres shop. I am so thrilled for Sophia's chocolate mystery party, because I know she is going to love find beautiful chocolates. Who wouldn't love a chocolate hunt?

Not only will Sophia's friends solve a mystery they will take home spy glasses, spy pens, spy pads, and much more. I think I am just as excited (if not more than) S.

Here are a few clues to what is ahead.....














Happy Celebrating!!!


Xo,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...