Thursday, October 31, 2013

Get a Clue...

Since we were hosting a Chocolate Mystery Party I wanted to find interesting keys as our clues.  I looked in a variety of stores and just didn't find the right detailing for our clues, that is until I ran across some fun keyed patterned paper at Paper Presentation. The paper was a must purchase, and in the end the key paper went a LONG way.....

The idea was for the girls to find clues throughout the house. They could identify a clue when they found a key symbol. One request S made was to have detective hats. When I looked into making that purchase, I knew they were out of budget and thought of a way to simplify while tying our clue theme together. I simply cut out keys glued them to diamond shaped patterned paper then glued them to our party hats. I love how they turned out well within our party budget. 




















The girls had so much fun looking for keys, following arrows, and in the end solved our chocolate mystery.


Mil Besos,


Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...