Saturday, February 8, 2014

Friday Projects

Hello!
 Last week flew by. The Rev. was away speaking at Liza's church in KY for a weekend conference. I wish I could have been there, but as always we were busy bees here in NYC. We have spent lots of time at home working on a few projects. When the Rev. arrives tonight this is the kitchen he is going to find.


Turns out our flooring is coming up because of water damage. We thought we could just pull the lamenate up, sand the original floors, and put a new finish down. Sadly, the floors are badly damaged, so we are onto plan B, which we did not prepare for. So, I am looking through Pinterest for some inexpensive flooring ideas. Do you have any fun inspiration photos?? Send them my way. 




As for now I will continue surfing the web while the kids and I watch the Olympics. We really do love cheering on Team USA!

Besos

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...