Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just for Fun

This week I realized that I had run out of my old stationary and needed some new cards asap.  At a local paper store I picked up these fun hot pink ones by Kate Spade and have a new favorite thing now:)



I have always loved little fun home accessories, colorful notepads, and correspondence cards, and Kate Spade's line definitely hits a sweet spot of practical and whimsical.  



She does wonderful things with bold stripes, gold polka dots and fun color combinations, but you don't have to stick with just Kate Spade to have fun with life's little accessories.  Here are a few more favorites I've found along the same lines.












Because sometimes it really is the little things:)

xo

Liza

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...