Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Kitchen Update: Casa Smith

Hello Tuesday! Just a little info, Liza is away in Germany for a couple of weeks, so you will be hear a lot from ME! This is my chance to catch you up on all our small improvements around the casa. Do you remember our floors that were in desperate need to be replaced?


 Before they were replaced, our friend Ginger had the BRILLIANT idea to paint our wall. I think we did the right thing!


READ MORE
Now, the space is much improved since the floor was replaced. The rug looks nicer in the space, and the hardware looks great against our subway tiled floors.  I have been pretty happy with the new feel of the kitchen, although the wall is a work in progress, and we definitely need seating (my wish list) that works in the space. 


 Also on my to-do list was to add planters to the wall. I liked having plants in the kitchen throughout the summer when we had shelving in the kitchen. We had to take the shelving down because people kept bumping their heads (non-functional), so I decided to add small planters that are shallow. I would like a wall that is literally ALIVE.






Come back Thursday to see the results!


Mil Besos,


Mel


1 comment:

  1. I never read this type of article before. I appreciate you for the article you have written. Thanks.
    Canopies in Chandigarh
    Car shed in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...