Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The END

Summer is here, and tomorrow is Sophia's last day of school, tear tear...... I am one of those mothers who is sad at the end of each year, because it just means my little ones are growing way too fast. In the midst of Creative Arts Camp etc.... I have been reflecting on our life over the last year. 
Boy what a difference a year can make. 

First Day of School Pics..


We made a move, the kids have grown, and all I can say is I feel overwhelmed with gratitude. We have had another year of work in a church we love, grown closer as a familia, and have had a lot of fun in between. 

Liza and I making decor plans for our new place 2013






Thank you all out there for following along with Liza and me as we hope to inspire new ideas while we share everything in between. Blogging is so much fun for me and I am honored you all join along with us. 


Mil Besos,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...