Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Catching Up...

Now that Creative Arts Camp is complete, we are ready to move forward with summer. The last two days have been dedicated to my ninos and just a little R & R. I assure you have a few projects up my sleeve for the summer months I am itching to share.

via pinterest

Until then, I am obsessed with wearing whites, sandals, and minimal make -up. Don't you just love summer. Here a are a few inspiration pics to get you going...
Here are my Anthro picks, which all happen to be on sale at the moment.



  Here are a few INSPIRATION picks via Pinterest. I just love these combos!!!





 Stay Cool!

Mel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...