Thursday, June 27, 2013

Decor on a budget

The Rev. and I are thrilled to be in more space, but I will admit the space is a little daunting. We have a small budget and need to pack in a lot of bang for our buck with any new furniture we buy. A few places I have been checking out have been Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, and Restoration Hardware.  I found some fantastic side tables, a few decor items, and some treats for the kids. I love a bargain!


I found this desk at Urban Outfitter for only 49.95 with free shipping.



I love these side tables from Urban Outfitters, too!


And I have already begun repainting a few pieces to spruce up the place. We move on Monday, and I can't wait for you to see how it all turns out!

Besos,

Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...