Friday, July 12, 2013

Butler's Pantry

Before we made our move, I had a tough time thinking what to do with the extra pipes sticking out in the Butler's pantry.  They are left over from when the washer and dryer were installed in this spot, but now they're located upstairs in a more convenient spot.  I knew something had to be done with the pipes or else Henry would be stuffing them with dinosaurs, pirates, etc...... So, what to do on a budget? 



After thinking on the space a bit, I found an industrial sink from Home Depot for 49.99. I thought, this is a great deal and I could have a space just for floral arranging. What a luxury, right?  Here is how the space turned out.







What do you think?


xo,

Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...